It is true when people say to cherish every moment. Through endless nights of not sleeping for us, I couldn't wait for him to get older. Now, I wish for just a moment that he would let me rock him to sleep a few times. We are having so much fun. Isaiah just smiles most of the time. We are blessed to have such a calm baby. He doesn't cry much, except when his daddy pulls out his tools that are to loud for him.
This is our newest face. He wrinkles his nose, then laughs sometimes..jpg)
Isn't he the cutest!!
The wrinkled face is hilarious!! Isaiah is such a beautiful baby. You're definitely blessed to have him.
ReplyDeleteI love the wrinkled nose, and all his little smiles. And my favorite is when he laughs when he hears other babies cry, so cute and happy. I love that little guy!
ReplyDelete