First Jon and I started the weekend trying some ear candles that we got in Branson. They are supposed to clean your ears out and I guess help you hear better. Although neither of us feel like it made a difference it was a fun experience.
On Saturday we headed to Tulsa to watch Jon run in his first 5k. Jon placed 190 out of 839 overall, and 19 out of 41 in his age group. There were about 1000 people there running to support families in the military or families that have lost a loved one in the war.


Sunday and Monday was spent at the lake. Isaiah got to play in the sand for the first time and he also got to ride in the boat. He was so tired he even fell asleep on the boat. He got to float around on the knee board with dad and cousin Malokai.
You did the ear candles wrong! You have to angle them or tilt your head. Did you cut the candle open at the end? You should have seen wax inside. It's kind of gross, but I liked doing it.
ReplyDelete