However, I can consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:24
I remember riding my bike where ever I wanted to go when I was in 5th grade but things have changed since then. Nothing wrong with being overprotective. It's kinda like this summer they wouldn't let kids into Frontier that were under 13 unless they were accompanied by someone older. Yet people would just drop their kids off there. Supposedly as young as 8. I have a hard time just dropping Hillary off at school at 6. My first thought when I read this was if I lived in a town as small as Copan I might let my child go off by themselves but then I started thinking about the 2 or 3 times in the last year that people in Copan have made the newspaper for inappropriateness with minors. Kids really aren't safe on their own anywhere.
I remember riding my bike where ever I wanted to go when I was in 5th grade but things have changed since then. Nothing wrong with being overprotective. It's kinda like this summer they wouldn't let kids into Frontier that were under 13 unless they were accompanied by someone older. Yet people would just drop their kids off there. Supposedly as young as 8. I have a hard time just dropping Hillary off at school at 6. My first thought when I read this was if I lived in a town as small as Copan I might let my child go off by themselves but then I started thinking about the 2 or 3 times in the last year that people in Copan have made the newspaper for inappropriateness with minors. Kids really aren't safe on their own anywhere.
ReplyDelete